- Pull Over Prevention and Mutual Air FairWe’re braving the cold on Dec 10th to keep our community’s wheels rolling! Come visit us next weekend for free car repair, food, pet supplies, and other free things! At Masjid Ibrahim, 315 S Ford Blvd, Ypsilanti, MI 48198December 10, 2022, 10AM to 2PM Event link: fb.me/e/3z5V3eL1h Wanna volunteer?: https://www.hvdsa.org/POP-SignUpWanna donate? https://tinyurl.com/DonatePOPWanna schedule a vaccine? Call (734) 787-6477Wanna see about getting a car seat? Email Hello@CareSeatsMI.org POP Friends
- Holiday Ornament DecoratingWRAP is hosting an ornament making event and you’re invited! No matter what holiday you celebrate, these festive ornaments are great for adorning your homes for the holidays. We hope you can join us to take one home with you. At Home of New Vision Office3115 Profession Dr., Ann Arbor 48104Sponsored by Washtenaw Recovery Advocacy Project (WRAP) To RSVP: www.eventbrite.com/e/wrap-holiday-ornament-decorating-event-tickets-470304662907
- BLING IN THE HOLIDAYSFUN BRACELET MAKING SATURDAY, DECEMBER 3 @ 2:30 – 4:30 PM Washtenaw Alano Club Rm #3, 995 N. Maple Rd. Ann Arbor, MI 48103 Join the Ann Arbor Women’s Group and other women in recovery to bling in the holidays together by making zig-zag bracelets. You can make one to keep, and one to give away as a holiday gift. Share the love this holiday season with bracelets handmade by you. This is a fun crafting, fellowship event. All supplies, snacks, and beverages are provided. Instructor: Sherry Friedlander THE COST Questions? Contact email@example.com, or call/text 734-707-9780 To Register
- Recovery Basketball LeagueWRAPs recovery basketball league is tonight at the EMU Rec facility and is open to all. We hope you are able to join us! Every Wednesday @ 6:30 PM Eastern Michigan IM/Rec Facility, 500 E. Circle Dr., Ypsilanti, MI 48197 On Facebook.Interested Email: warp@HomeOfNewVision.org or call Chris 734-975-1602
- Halloween PartyFRIDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2022 AT 6:00 PM EDT 407 W Michigan Ave, Jackson, MI 49201-2122, USA Event sponsored by Jackson Area Recovery Community Join us for a night of family and fun! We will be handing out prizes for the best costumes, having candy bucket hand-outs for the kids, playing games and eating good food. Join us for some great holiday fun!