- 3rd Annual Family Fall FestivalSunday October 15th from 12:30pm-4:30pm at Candy Cane Park, 1620 Roosevelt Street Ypsilanti, MI 48197 HNV and the Women’s Specialty Program would like to invite you all to join us for our Annual Fall Fest which is quickly approaching! The event will be on Sunday, October 15th from 12:30pm-4:30pm. This is an open event for the community, so feel free to bring your family and friends to this amazing event. We will have cider/donuts, a pumpkin patch, petting zoo and all sorts of other fun activities for the family to enjoy. Please see our attached flyer for more info.
- 3rd Annual Art GalaOctober 21, 6pm to 10 pm Studio Studio, 1946 Packard St, Ann Arbor, MI 48104 A Night to celebrate artists in recovery Email: firstname.lastname@example.org TheWRAP.org
- Ypsilanti Recovery Wellness CenterHome of New Vision is excited to announce our new location to the Ypsilanti community. We open our doors to offer a welcoming space to explore pathways to recovery, learn about safer use overdose prevention strategies and recover out loud! Our goal is to engage the community in wellness to prevent substance use and misuse. Home of New Vision offers an array of services at various locations in Ann Arbor, Ypsilanti and Jackson. The Ypsilanti Recovery Wellness Center will serve as a hub to link together services throughout our agency and the greater community. We will work towards reducing barriers…
- WRAP Movie NightUpcoming showtimes: Free movies, beverages and snacks, starting at dusk, at Frog Island Park Amphitheater 699 Rice St., Ypsilanti. For more information contact email@example.com.
- Recovery In Our BackyardJoin us for food, fun and entertainment. Martin Luther King Center, 1107 Adrian Street Jackson. MI Our summer kick-off event is coming up! Friday, June 23rd, 2023 from 2:00 to 5:00 pm. We hope to see you all there!